A SUPERIOR DUMPSTER DESIGN
Saving Haulers Millions
ROLL-OFF, OLD-STYLE DUMPSTERS DON’T LAST
- Water trapped in vertical columns starts rusting immediately
- Rust undermines every structural component
- Dents and banged up sides look terrible
- Walls bend, spread and bow out
- Doors that don’t close
- Detracts from hauler’s brand
- Requires constant welding
- Doors take a beating in the field
- When hinges bend and walls bow out, doors can’t be closed and latched safely
- Massive liability for haulers
- Unsafe to leave the yard until repaired
- Dumpsters in hauler’s yard aren’t making money
HOW LONG DOES A STANDARD DUMPSTER LAST?
Some haulers say “with a major repair at 5 years, I can squeeze out 7 years before it’s not cost effective to keep repairing.”
Large haulers depreciate dumpsters over 10 years, but they have stacks of beaten up dumpsters in their yard that are unusable at 5-8 years of life.
Dumpster manufacturers say “10, maybe even 15 years, if you take care of it well”….but they warranty their dumpsters for 1 year, and what job-site have you ever seen go easy on a dumpster?
Welders who repair them say “they see dumpsters coming in for major repairs at just 2-3 years, sooner for low quality ones.”
A dumpster that lasts twice as long and always looks
great, for the same price as single wall dumpsters.
EXTERIOR WALLS ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT.
INTERIOR WALLS TAKE ALL OF THE ABUSE.
- Reinforced double wall design provides unbeatable structural integrity – eliminates walls ever bowing out
- Hinge protection when closed, ensuring the door sits on the floor, relieving pressure from hinges
- Exterior wall keeps looking great, while interior wall takes the dents and wear from heavy loads like concrete
- Double the lifespan of an old-style dumpster without costly repairs
Q: “Won’t a double walled dumpster weigh a ton more than a single walled dumpster?”
A: “Actually no, and here’s why – Structurally Superior Design”
MORE EFFICIENT USE OF STEEL
Superior structural integrity is achieved by replacing conventional columns with a more efficient use of steel through the double walled structure. This total rework adds only about 100 lbs. of steel.
The Patent Pending double-walled dumpster design has fully welded seams, which translates into unbeatable strength – solid and strong, with walls that stay true and doors that close easily.
PROFESSIONAL FLAT PANEL DESIGN
Flat, clean sides enable haulers to prominently display their valued logo. Build your brand! No costly sign plates.
FULL PERIMETER DRAINAGE
With our patent pending drainage system, water never collects in the columns – by eliminating the water that normally collects behind vertical columns, FoxBox eliminates the rust that tears up traditional dumpsters